An energy concept is based on the interaction between building, system engineering and energy sources. The building’s energy demand is given by its volume, its thermal envelope and not least by its users.
Systems must provide the inner environment with efficient climatic conditions considering the different inner room uses and orientation.
The choice of the primary energy supply depends on the single energy demand and on the availability of conventional or renewable sources.
- Sustainable application of renewable energies
- Minimization of the energy demand
- Economic efficiency through low operating and investment costs
- Higher room comfort thanks to single-unit temperature control, optional natural ventilation and daylighting
- Specific consulting in each stage of the design process
- Comfort assessment and analysis
- Design of integrated heating, cooling, lighting, and ventilation concepts
- Holistic energy concepts (renewable / conventional)
- Funding consulting